Friday 8 November 2013

Identity


At some point in our lives, we get a little off the radar. We become inconsistent with some things, and we try to find our identities in any way possible. For the past few posts, I have been changing layouts, watermarks and styles. But hey, we have to get lost in order to find who we really are. An inconsistent breeze was my only relief from a state of confusion. 


Let loose, and relax! One of my ways of relaxing is through dressing up. Try pulling off a lazy look by throwing on an over sized top, stockings, denim shorts and vintage boots. Or any pair of boots for that matter. As for me, I got the top and the boots from a thrift shop! Who would've known? You don't really have to spend so much to look good. It's how you bring it that makes you look at your best.







I'd like to thank my friend Kino for taking these lovely photos during a coffee session with the whole group at Starbucks! :) He is one of the talented people I know. We worked on a wedding project last month, and everything went great! :) I got the coolest teams to work with me! Thanks Southernlads for the videos and Camerae for the photos :)




Here are tips and ideas to get this look :)

Boots of different colors! It's up to you if you want to wear an ankle, mid or knee high boots :) I went for mid!

You could go with an over sized sweater, over sized shirt, or could grab any top from the Men's Section!

Stockings have a variety of colors. And there are plain and printed ones. Wear something that speaks of your personal style :)


Thanks for dropping by! One of the perks of a sweater weather ;) You get to play dress up!
Don't forget to hype this look on lookbook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment