Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Sun Won't Set


The sun won't set, not today. Weather's becoming more unpredictable and I can't be more thankful to have a busy sunny Thursday! It will probably rain  later so I decided to put on my favorite sweater. And it's studded with a quote of "Crazy For You". I got this from a friend;s online shop (Vestis) a long time ago. :) And I modeled for the line too!


Spending another work day with our little fellow, Seven , a chihuahua. Now ain't she adorable? :) Such a stress reliever :) 


One of the cozy looks that is weather and work-appropriate:Tucked sweater and denim shorts, buckled with something borrowed (my mom's belt, which I wore yesterday :3 because it goes with my sweaters palette) and ofcourse shoes! I am currently inseparable from my nude pointed stills, it actually gives the illusion of height. And I can't say no to that! for a short girl like me.


Silver Watch - Omega
Silver Rings - Oro China


Studded Sweater - Vestis Online Shop


Nude Stills - Janilyn


High-waisted Denim Shorts - Forever 21


Have a great Thursday everyone! :)


Hype this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment