Tuesday 22 October 2013

Sweet Little Things

It's another workday and I decided to wear something simple. Just a simple tank top, denim shorts and my slip-on DC shoes. (Wasn't able to take a photo, anyway.) But the rain poured so hard as soon as I went out the house. Just when I taught that it will be another humid day. So I went back in, and threw on a different top and footwear. 


Oh, the sweet little things! Most of the items are gifts from my boyfriend's family, thanks Love (Shua Dy)!
 I just felt like wearing them all at once. The colors are fortunately close, except for the boots.

The white long sleeved printed top is Tita's "pasalubong" or gift/souvenir from HK. Shua picked this design from a bunch for me. :) It has a lot of prints like names of places, a television show (Glee) and flags! :) Just makes the top more interesting, perfect for someone who loves to travel. (Oh! he knows me so well <3).
The brown suede wedge boots from Jehanne (Shua's older sister), I bet it's also from HK. 


And of course, this Royal Red Sling Bag from my beloved <3





No comments:

Post a Comment